BlueGlobe International - Technical Translations
Technical documents are the components .. valuable components .. of what business services a firm offers. When manuals, user guides, instructions, blueprints, and other types of technical documents need translation, it is essential that all terminology is translated correctly and in understandable form. The slightest misinterpretation of a phrase, word, or sentence can cause potential users to incorrectly use a product. At times, such misuse can result in seriously negative consequences, proving costly in terms of money, and even life.
BlueGlobe's expertise assists clients to speak the language of all technical fields. Our technical translators have personal experience and expertise in specific fields, and with careful project assignment by BlueGlobe managers, they have a solid understanding and comprehension of the material prior to starting a project. Working according to our carefully developed step-by-step plan, consisting of a 10-step Quality Assurance Program, our clients can be assured of accuracy and quality at all times. Because of this, BlueGlobe clients become repeat clients.
Our consistent goal is to eliminate potential issues or difficulties for clients. Offering high quality professional translation services, BlueGlobe project managers will choose from an extensive database of mother tongue translators, assigning a professional best qualified for a specific technical translation. BlueGlobe translator requirements are as follows:
- Two (2) years experience in the subject technical field
- Three (3) references for previous technical projects
- Technical translators translate (only) in their native language
- Ultimate responsibility for each technical project must also be shared by the translator & BlueGlobe
- Must be licensed by native, national authorities to complete technical translations
- All work must be completed according to our step-by-step plan, consisting of proven & essential steps assuring accuracy
BlueGlobe’s 10-step Quality Assurance Program
- Project analysis by a competent project manager
- A detailed translation plan outline will be formulated
- Project assignment to a competent technical translator
- An exclusive terminology database will be designed & assigned
- A CAT-tool will be programmed for the technical translation
- Translation process will be underway
- Quality Control in place with "back checks/secondary checks"
- Completed translation placed in the requested format (DTP)
- 2nd proofreading by native speaker of entire translation
- Final review by the manager & translator - delivery to client
Translation tools of BlueGlobe include...
Translation Memory (TM)
Translation Memory is a modern technology enabling reuse of previously translated material. While a TM system does not replace human translators, it is an important tool(s) to assure consistency and increase efficiency. BlueGlobe stores, uses, and reuses TM specifically created for human translations. These valuable tools contribute to increased quality and quick turnaround of each legal translation, in addition to significant cost savings for the project.
A glossary is a list of terms in a particular specialization, with the definitions for those terms. A bilingual glossary is a list of terms in one language which are defined in a second language, or glossed by synonyms in another language. The use of glossaries is very important, as it helps us to ensure consistency and correct usage of terms throughout the entire translation process.
You should know!
BlueGlobe places the highest emphasis on offering the best services to you, our client. We are available 24 hours daily, 7 days weekly to answer your questions or Request a Quote.
Would you like to stay informed of BlueGlobe International news? You can, by receiving our monthly newsletters (delivered by e-mail). Please Subscribe by using the online form below.
BlueGlobe newsletters are best viewed in HTML format.
Thank you! We appreciate your interest!