Our professional English (New Zealand) translators provide translation services with a thorough knowledge of the source language, target language, and subject matter. Having contracted skilled, experienced English (New Zealand) translators, BlueGlobe can translate any project, including: websites, e-mail, letters, magazines, legal documents, medical journals, technical manuals, books, recipes, menus, etc. .. even a tattoo! Consequently, we translate projects from a wide range of fields: legal, financial, medical, technical, marketing, etc. Taking great care to avoid mistranslation, BlueGlobe can assure clients that all submitted material will be translated only by a native English (New Zealand) translator. The translator assigned to the project must have provable experience and specific knowledge in the client's project field. Besides the basics, they will also understand the underlying "language tricks" necessary to achieve a perfect translation.
Why BlueGlobe International?
Because we take great pride in our work and care about results! As an international market leader in language services (translation, interpreting, copywriting, localization, etc.), we are able to offer services on a global scale to individuals and businesses alike. In order to deliver 100% accurate translations to our clients, quality checks are in place at every stage of the translation. Your peace of mind is important to BlueGlobe and, most assuredly, you will receive the quality you deserve and expect.
- 100's of Major Languages worldwide
- All Specializations
- Most Competitive Rates
- Quality Services
- Highest Level of Customer Care
- Fastest growing translation company in the world
- Hundreds of proven Language Service Providers
- Team Concept from Inception to Completion
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our 10-step Quality Assurance Programme
Following our step-by-step quality assurance programme assures highest quality for English (Zealand) translation projects:
- Each English (New Zealand) translation project will be analysed by a competent project manager
- A detailed translation plan will be formulated by the project manager
- The translation project will be assigned to a professional translator
- A terminology database will be exclusively designed for the project
- A CAT-tool will be programmed for the project
- The project will be translated into English (New Zealand)
- Quality Control checks are always in place
- The translation will be placed in the requested format (DTP)
- Entire translation will be proofread a second time by a native speaker
- Final Review by the translator and project manager - Client delivery
Our global network of qualified, skilled, professional translators ensure that BlueGlobe is able to offer a quick turnround of even the largest project with a tight deadline. Regardless of the source language to target language requirements (English (New Zealand) to French, French to English (New Zealand), or any other language combination (Arabic-Japanese, Hungarian-Greek, etc.), the precision and quality of your project is guaranteed at BlueGlobe International.
Translation rates - English (New Zealand) language
A number of factors (text specificity, requested deadline, project word count, document format, etc.) affect the price of a translation project. For an accurate quote, simply click 'Request a Quote' and complete the online form. The subject document files can be e-mailed accordingly, providing the necessary information and documentation needed for an accurate quote, without additional hidden costs.
BlueGlobe International is always available to serve our clients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Our friendly staff will do everything possible to assist you with your project.
Language Phone Operator:
English (only) +1.541.330.0450 (USA)
Our E-mail help desk (24/7) offered in:
English - Russian - Spanish - Chinese - French - Japanese
Privacy & Service
Localized by Jack Doughty