BlueGlobe International - Government Translations
As the world economy and politics become interlocking, governments of all countries are utilizing professional Translation Services in all regulatory fields. Multi-cultural audiences can easily be reached by governments in conjunction with the multitude of services BlueGlobe International provides. Translating government documents and terms cannot be entrusted to a person who simply speaks the required language. BlueGlobe translators use current government and legal terminology, appropriate terms, and understand culturally sensitive language, in order to reflect the intended meaning of a government text. They are carefully chosen and tested to ensure that only suitably qualified translators are assigned to projects, thus ensuring even the most complex information is accurately conveyed.
BlueGlobe services facilitate a client to speak the languages of the world in any field by developing working access to a global network of specialist translators. Our international translation team has proven experience in the specific fields of expertise, essential when translating sensitive government documents. Their work is done according to our quality assurance program, consisting of 10 essential steps used during the translation process, which eliminates potential difficulties for our clients. Offering high quality financial translation services, in addition to professional translation services, our project managers will choose from an extensive database of professional mother tongue translators who are best qualified for a specific translation. Translators must have:
- Two (2) years experience in the subject field
- Three (3) references for previous government projects
- Translaton skills (only) in their native language
- Accepted ultimate responsibility with BlueGlobe for the project
- Been licensed by native national authorities to complete certified translations
- Agreed that ALL work will be completed according to our step-by-step plan, consisting of proven and essential steps assuring accuracy
BlueGlobe’s 10-step Quality Assurance Program
- Project analysis by a competent project manager
- A detailed translation plan outline will be formulated
- Project assignment to a competent technical translator
- An exclusive terminology database will be designed & assigned
- A CAT-tool will be programmed for the government translation
- Translation process will be underway
- Quality Control in place with "back checks/secondary checks"
- Completed translation placed in the requested format (DTP)
- 2nd proofreading by native speaker of entire translation
- Final review by the manager & translator - delivery to client
Translation Memory (TM)
Translation Memory is a modern technology enabling reuse of previously translated material. While a TM system does not replace human translators, it is an important tool(s) to assure consistency and increase efficiency. BlueGlobe stores, uses, and reuses TM specifically created for human translations. These valuable tools contribute to increased quality and quick turnaround of each legal translation, in addition to significant cost savings for the project.
A glossary is a list of terms in a particular specialization, with the definitions for those terms. A bilingual glossary is a list of terms in one language which are defined in a second language, or glossed by synonyms in another language. The use of glossaries is very important, as it helps us to ensure consistency and correct usage of terms, throughout the entire translation process.
You should know!
BlueGlobe places the highest emphasis on offering the best services to you, our client. We are available 24 hours daily, 7 days weekly to answer your questions or Request a Quote.