BlueGlobe - Gambling/Gaming Industry Translations
Online gambling and gaming have become one of the internet’s biggest and most popular industries. In order to 'grab your share' of market growth, an enterprenuer must seriously consider translating their website into multiple languages. It is a known fact that people feel more comfortable buying services and products online if the website they are visiting speaks their language. Do not miss the opportunity to attract the huge foreign markets with your Gaming & Gambling services!
BlueGlobe now provides High Quality Translations for online casinos, and the gambling and gaming industry! Our experienced translators have an intimate knowledge of gaming terminology to ensure that no matter what language a website is localized for, all players will totally understand what is happening 'in the game'. In addition, our professional translators work according to the BlueGlobe step-by-step plan, consisting of 10 essential steps, always followed during a translation process.
BlueGlobe’s 10-step Quality Assurance Program
- Project analysis by a project manager
- A detailed translation plan outline will be formulated
- Project assignment to a qualified translator
- An exclusive terminology database will be designed and assigned
- A CAT-tool will be programmed for the translation
- Translation process will be underway
- Quality Control in place with "back checks/secondary checks"
- Completed legal translation placed in the requested format (DTP)
- 2nd proofreading by native speaker of entire translation
- Final review by the manager and translator - client delivery
Gambling/Gaming Translation Tools of BlueGlobe include...
Translation Memory (TM)
Translation Memory (TM) is a technology which enables reuse of previously translated material. While TM systems do not replace human translators, they are important tools to help ensure consistency and enhance efficiency. TM specifically stores and reuses already created human translations. In addition, a TM tool helps to increase quality and turnaround of translations and contributes to a significant cost saving as each segment will be translated only once in the translation.
A glossary is a list of terms in a particular specialization with the definitions for those terms. A bilingual glossary is a list of terms in one language which are defined in a second language or glossed by synonyms in another language. The use of glossaries is very important, as it helps us to ensure consistency and correct usage of terms, throughout the translation process.