BlueGlobe International - Document Translations
Our professional translators, in conjuction with BlueGlobe, offer translation services in 100's of major languages. We can translate any type of document or material, including websites, manuals, letters, e-mail, magazines, books, even a tattoo! We translate documents from a wide variety of fields: technical, financial, medical, gaming/gambling, marketing, government and legal. View our website for a more detailed overview of all translation services we offer.
BlueGlobe services facilitate a client to speak the language of any business field. Our professional translators have proven experience in their specific fields of expertise, essential when translating any type of document. They work according to our quality assurance program, consisting of 10 essential steps utilized during a translation process, which eliminates potential difficulties for our clients. Offering high quality document translation services, in addition to professional translation services, our project managers will choose from an extensive database of professional mother tongue translators who are best qualified for a specific translation. Translators must have:
- Two (2) years experience in the subject field
- Three (3) references for previous projects
- Translaton skills (only) in their native language
- Accepted ultimate responsibility with BlueGlobe for the project
- Been licensed by native national authorities to complete certified translations
- Agreed that ALL work will be completed according to our step-by-step plan, consisting of proven and essential steps assuring accuracy
BlueGlobe’s 10-step Quality Assurance Program
- Project analysis by a competent project manager
- A detailed translation plan outline will be formulated
- Project assignment to a competent technical translator
- An exclusive terminology database will be designed & assigned
- A CAT-tool will be programmed for the translation
- Translation process will be underway
- Quality Control in place with "back checks/secondary checks"
- Completed translation placed in the requested format (DTP)
- 2nd proofreading by native speaker of entire translation
- Final review by the manager & translator - delivery to client
Translation Memory (TM)
Translation Memory is a modern technology enabling reuse of previously translated material. While a TM system does not replace human translators, it is an important tool(s) to assure consistency and increase efficiency. BlueGlobe stores, uses, and reuses TM specifically created for human translations. These valuable tools contribute to increased quality and quick turnaround of each legal translation, in addition to significant cost savings for the project.
A glossary is a list of terms in a particular specialization, with the definitions for those terms. A bilingual glossary is a list of terms in one language which are defined in a second language, or glossed by synonyms in another language. The use of glossaries is very important, as it helps us to ensure consistency and correct usage of terms, throughout the entire translation process.
You should know!
BlueGlobe places the highest emphasis on offering the best services to you, our client. We are available 24 hours daily, 7 days weekly to answer your questions or Request a Quote.
Would you like to stay informed of BlueGlobe International news? You can, by receiving our monthly newsletters (delivered by e-mail). Please Subscribe by using the online form below.
BlueGlobe newsletters are best viewed in HTML format.
Thank you! We appreciate your interest!